Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Friday, October 10, 2003

The Stupid OpenWiki

Because of the free server is so unstable, I'm trying to setup my own at home. For that I applied minghong.no-ip.com. Apparently it now points to my router. LOL... But then, I found out that OpenWiki doesn't work well on chinese traditional windows... T__T

e.g. I found that this doesn't work: * [http://www.dot.com Dot] It seems when I mixed several formatting element together, it'll cause a "undetermined string constant" error... The line which cause the error is Execute( "Call " & some_string )... Of course the name is not some_string... Well, should I get an English windows just because of that?

p.s. When I post this message, I notice that the Blogger display correct, with image and css which are linked to the ASP server. Does that mean the server is coming back? Or it's just a cache in the proxy server?