Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Friday, February 06, 2004

Internal Compiler Error =___=

What the...

Martin@Martin /brickos/checker
$ make main.lx
/bin/h8300-hms-gcc -M -I/brickos/include -I/brickos/include/lnp -I/brickos/boot
-I. *.[c][p][p] > .depend
/bin/h8300-hms-g++ -DCXX -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -I/brickos/
include -I/brickos/include/lnp -I/brickos/boot -I.  -c checker.cpp -o checker.o
checker.cpp: In method `unsigned int Checker::waitForBrick ()':
checker.cpp:129: Internal compiler error.
checker.cpp:129: Please submit a Problem Report to Cygnus Solutions
with Clarify.
make: *** [checker.o] Error 1

This happened when I compiled my program with BrickOS under cygwin... The code fragment which cause the problem was just a do-while loop...

unsigned int currentReading;
do {
	currentReading = detector.getScaled();
	process.mpause( SAMPLING_INTERVAL );
} while ( currentReading > backgroundLevel - TOLERANCE_LEVEL
	&& currentReading < backgroundLevel + TOLERANCE_LEVEL );