Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Saturday, August 07, 2004

NS5 vs GITS

I've watched the movie I, Robot with my friends yesterday. It is good.

In the story, the robot inventor Dr Lanning talks hypothetically about robots evolving. This theme comes up repeatedly. Several characters talk about the possibility of robots having souls, what one calls a ghost in the machine. Hey! You mean ghost in the shell, right? I know you mean that...

No? Then why the logo of NS5 (the intelligence robot in the firm) looks so much like that of S.A.C. 2nd GIG?

The anime Ghost in the Shell has a strong influence on industry for a long time. For example, the movie The Matrix has many things resembling that of Ghost in the Shell the Movie.

0 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

Post a Comment

<< Home