Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Taking back the web

I can't believe that I became one of the targets of the fourth community marketing campaign (I knew this activity when it was announced on August 2):

Hi Ming,

We noticed and appreciate your recommending Firefox at your weblog (http://minghong.blogspot.com/2004/06/firefox-091-screenshots.html), and we were hoping that you would further help get the word out by adding a small Firefox button to your blog. The image is hosted at mozilla.org and the code to add it is some very simple HTML.

(omitted by me)

Thanks,

Blake Ross
Mozilla Foundation

OK by me! In case if you didn't notice, the text in my Firefox banner was changed to take back the web, so I think you won't be able to find it in the official banner page. But I don't mind if it is put on the official page :-P

As a side note, I've put a Mozilla banner here long long long long... time ago. I also have a Thunderbird banner in my Mozilla Thunderbird page.

0 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

Post a Comment

<< Home