Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The next generation MS Paint?!

When I was surfing Wikipedia, I found one interesting article: Paint.NET. What? Paint goes .NET? It's not a joke.

But a really funny thing is that unlike most of M$ software, it is under an open source license! Kidding? Not.

This application looks promising, with many of the necessary features like layers and history. The user interface is similar to other professional software like Photoshop and GIMP.

Paint.NET

If it didn't use the .NET framework, I would be delighted to give it a try. I can't uninstall JVM as OOo and other applications are depending on it. I have, however, disabled Java in Firefox since I never need to use Java on web. ;-)

1 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

Post a Comment

<< Home