Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Package tracking with Bloglines

Now one can keep track with his/her package with Bloglines. I assume it is RSS/Atom feed. Correct me if I am wrong.

We are pleased to announce our newest feature, package tracking. Now, you can have Bloglines track the status of your UPS, FedEx, and USPS packages. From your My Feeds page, click the Add link in the left pane. Then, click the Package Tracking link in the right pane. From there you can enter tracking numbers for UPS, FedEx, and USPS packages. Also, you can do a search on a specific tracking number. Entering a tracking number will create a subscription in your account that is updated whenever the status of your package changes.

I'm wrong. :-P

2 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

  • At 3/30/2005 11:54:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the nice comment about Bloglines. To correct your assumption, package tracking is achieved through direct integration with the shippers' APIs.

     
  • At 3/31/2005 12:02:00 am, Blogger minghong said…

    Oops... that different from what I thought. Sorry for the misleading title. :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home