And I was using Firefox 1.0.4 (Netscape 8 is based on Firefox 1.0.3). So, which is the outdated one? ;-)
I'd recommend the web master to revise that page as follow:
ALERT: Stick With You Browser
Five Reasons To Stay Away
- Netscape Browser 8.0 provides more security holes than any other browser (at least both holes from Internet Explorer and Firefox).
- 8.0 displays websites with the buggy Internet Explorer for the list of known websites in the whitelist.
- Tabbed browsing has been manipulated so Netscape will spam you with 7 to 8 webpages on startup.
- Multibar gives you one click access to unwanted information and taking up your valuable screen space.
- To optimize your user experience, there are even triply nested tabs in the option panel.