Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Monday, August 30, 2004

Do you Yahoo?

I don't. Luckily I don't.

Why? Because Yahoo discriminates against non-IE browsers! For non-IE browser, Yahoo sends a more primitive version of their main page (I tested it with Firefox 0.9.3 and Opera 7.54).

And even for IE, the main page looks different in different machine! This is ridicious because both of them are using the same IE (IE6 SP1) and OS (Windows 2000 SP 4 Chinese Traditional)! Apparently they are testing out the new main page, but this is no excuse.

Yahoo sends different content when viewed with different browsers

The screenshots are captured at the same time. All those machines are using the same broadband line. I've cleared the cache, and reloaded it several times, but it still give me the same results... O__O|||

Sorry, Yahoo! Google is the way to go.

0 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

Post a Comment

<< Home