Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Dummy Firefox Update

I found that the current nightly that I'm using (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8a3) Gecko/20040823 Firefox/0.9.1+) shows a fake Firefox Update alert:

That's not anything special. But the next window caught my attention:

The Quality Feedback Agent is our old friend. Developer Tools is not something new either. But the names are a bit weird: error console? Document Inspector? Does it mean JavaScript Console and DOM Inspector? Anyway, it's intersting to see JavaScript Debugger included.

Also, take a look of this:

Mouse gesture is finally included! Is it real? Or was I dreaming...?

0 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

Post a Comment

<< Home