Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Main site closed

My main site: Just Another Wiki is now closed, probably forever. This is mainly due to the fact that the site is almost abandoned by me. Another reason is that many websites were stealing files from the server. I hate that selfish action very much! Yet another minor reason is that I'd like to replace its OS to Win9x, so that I can play those old DOS games again. DOSbox is too damn slow for my slow machine.

Thanks for your support, if any. For the ones who look for information, I think the Wikipedia hold much more useful information than my Wiki. I'll keep the files, e.g. Bloglendar, No IE Information Bar, until the end of days. So if you need them, feel free to ask me. Oops... I accidentially overwritten the partition table. They are... gone...

P.S. This blog will continue. So no need to worry. ;-)

0 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

Post a Comment

<< Home