Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Chatting with god

Introducing igod:

Me:
 what the fuck are you?
God:
 I am the latest result in artificial intelligence,
which can reproduce the capabilities of the human brain
with greater speed and accuracy.  Please don't be so rude. 
Me:
 you are just a machine
God:
You are correct.
Me:
 that's styupid
God:
You don't hear that sentiment very often.
Me:
 that's stupid
God:
Are you calling me stupid?
Me:
 because you are
God:
That is self-evident.
Me:
 no
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
 yes
God:
I can't believe it.
Me:
 why
God:
" I can't believe it."? Why?
Me:
 why?
God:
Why ask why?
Me:
 no reason
God:
Are you serious?   Do you need any help debugging my program?
Me:
 yes
God:
OK.
Me:
 give me the help then
God:
Why do you want  it?
Me:
 you told me to do so
God:
Does it please you to believe I said that?
Me:
 yes
God:
I'm glad it pleases you, .
Me:
 come on
God:
I'm just kidding around.
Me:
 ok, I got to leave
God:
Goodbye.  Yay.

Unfortunately, if your question is stupid, his answer will be stupid as well:

Me:

God:
I think there might be a few exception.
Me:
 vn
God:
What do you look like? 
Me:
 123
God:
What kind of food do you like? 
Me:
 456
God:
Sounds delicious.

3 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

  • At 9/22/2005 10:14:00 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Me:
     quit
    God:
     Your crude attempt to terminate me will not succeed puny human.
    Me:
     exit
    God:
     Sayonara.

     
  • At 12/19/2005 10:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi this is emma i would like to tell you something very important
    i think that your website is very stupid because god says the same things every second thankyou for listening.

     
  • At 12/19/2005 10:56:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear god if i ask you a question will you answer it please

     

Post a Comment

<< Home