Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Thursday, November 24, 2005

My everlasting tag soup

I found that one of my tag soup HTML documents created in the early days is still being served in my secondary school website. It was a Computer Application assignment – a map showing the school. View the source code and you'll see my name in the meta element.

How embarrassing! See all those presentation attributes and elements. I even specified a Chinese font that doesn't come with the OS (華康少女文字W6)! Come on… someone got to hack in the server and remove this ugly file.

P.S. Apparently someone edited the file with Microsoft FrontPage 4.0 when the school was moved (from Sheung Wan to Tin Shui Wei), and the last modification date is 2001/10/9 08:56:10.

0 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

Post a Comment

<< Home