The Unreliable Dynamic DNS
No-IP.com was not working at Wed. Part of its services fail, hence I couldn't access my server using the name "minghong.no-ip.com". Therefore, I went to DynDNS immediately and sign up for another name "minghong.dyndns.org".
At that night, I installed a third-party dynamic DNS updater called DirectUpdate. It seemed to work properly.
But when I returned to office today (Thu), I could only access the server sometimes, while the other time I got the Error 403 message which said that "Access denied by access control list". There should be some problem in my setting, or between that software and ISP. I tried different setting. It looked ok in my LAN. But people outside my LAN still couldn't access the server.
Now I've installed another client called DynSite. Hope it works. T__T