Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Google PageRank 0.9.2

I've upgrade my Google PageRank extension for Firefox. At first, I found it ugly as the word PageRank is now abbreviated as PR. But then, I found that if a page is found to be categorized in the Google Directory, a little icon will appear next to the text PR:. As before, mousing over the PageRank status bar item shows a tooltip of the Google Directory. But in this new version, what's more is that clicking on the item will give you to that Google Directory... Cool!

Try visiting mozilla.org with the extension installed. Clicking on it will open a new tab of Computers > Software > Internet > Clients > WWW > Browsers > Mozilla!

0 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

Post a Comment

<< Home